4/26/10

my freedom


Hey you..

I want to write everything comes to my heart, and giving judgments for any kinds of case of life that so suddenly existing in my head. Expressing them so honestly, with no any fetters. Showing all of desire and anger which I used to save in my heart only, had no bravery to tell you. Now, I’m going to tell it with no scare of anything, no limitation, without thinking of anything besides me and all of the way I am. With no you and another you inside of it.

Let me be the most selfish one, and let me know no ones for a moment. Let me perfectly be me, do everything as the way I am, with no you and another you inside of it.

Hey yeah,

I couldn’t be a figure as I am desire of. Because, I am not living alone. And being a part of society. Because there are heart of you and another you that I have to keep harmonious inside of them.
Because..

And all the words because of..

I find so many reasons that make me keep chained as the one as always. Couldn’t be the real I am.
And I know this is as the best of destiny to happen.
Not to skip it and keep smiling.

No comments: